Re: [LUG] simple network shares setup?

Tom Potts wrote:
> I moved here in feb and still haven't find my crib sheets and going mad trying
> the easiest of things ( or it was...)
> Two linux boxes and a w2k box (for VS.NET development and child games - not
> sure who is the most immature.)
> Basically want to set up  3 way shares (FS on linux and workgroup/samba on
> w2k) and cant even get the samba going properly.
> Anyone point me to the howto I used to use, or a new one?
> Tom

Hi,

I'd really recommend a podcast called Linux Reality. Each episode walks
through different basic things such as samba shares and it's really easy
to follow if you just want to get it working! Helped me sort out my
samba shares and printer networking, definately worth checking.

The address is http://www.linuxreality.com

Hope it helps.

Jon