Re: [LUG] DVB-T frequencies for UK

On 15/11/06, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

While I was trying again to setup my DVB-T card for MythTV I came
across this page:

http://www.gurtlush.org.uk/article.php?story=20051018132900921

It has frequencies for possibly all of the main transmitters in the UK.
Using scan details from this page I finally got my pesky Freeview
card tuning in something other than ITV.

If any of you folks have a passing interest in getting Freeview on your
Linux boxes then I suggest you bookmark it as it will save a lot of
messing about.

Thanks for this. I'm sure it will be invaluable when eventually I get my myth box running...

--
Ben Goodger
#391382