Re: [LUG] Problems with my digital camera

I also use digital cameras but, use a Dazzle card reader which I have
had for years. My desktop has a built in card reader that also works
under Ubuntu (so, I would guess would work with Kubuntu too).

This doesn't help you concerning direct connection but, is a
possibility.