[LUG] USB Sarge Install from XP.

Hi, list. Just if anyone was interested I found my solution for installing
Sarge using an USB stick from a Windows XP machine.
http://ioctl.org/unix/debian/
I've yet to impliment this but the files are all present and correct on
the device and I know my 'propper' computer at my flat will boot from an
USB so it's looking good. Although I'm not holding out too much hope as
generaly things of this nature don't seem to work out for me. I'll let everyone
know anyway.
Cheers,
Jon Davey