Re: [LUG] sa-exim and the like

Steve Marvell wrote:
> 2006-11-08 11:48:51 1GhlvG-0004mE-Pu SA: PANIC: Unexpected error on read body (but
> message was accepted), file sa-exim.c, line 984: Bad file descriptor
>
> Ever seen that before?

Yes, strangely enough I found this in some phishing emails that got
through clamscan and spamasassin (the first ones since I installed it).

Does your email also have: X-Amavis-Alert: BAD HEADER
(Not sure where that comes from, might have been added by Eclipse's
somewhat ineffective virus scanning)

At a guess, this would appear to be crafted to bypass anti virus utilities.

My initial workaround was to add this to my .procmailrc

:0:

Given that all the mails that contained it were dodgy.

Would be interested in more accurate info though. Ears are on.