[LUG] Sarge USB install.

Hi, list. I tried to install "Sarge" yesterday from a USB stick without
sucess. My BIOS will boot from a USB stick, it did recognise that there
was bootable device but it wouldn't install. I'm fairly sure it was because
I copied an iso onto the stick. This would be wrong, wouldn't it ? Should
I have bootdisk files on the stick and the iso on a cd which would THEN
install onto the stick ?....
Thanks for any replies.
Jon Davey.