[LUG] Children in Need - Devon Venue

Hi folks,

I have some good news about the Children In Need event.  Rick Edwards
(Drivetime presenter on Gemini Torbay) is involved with a project where
he provides a recording/dance studio in Newton Abbot.

In this project he has low cost office space available with a kitchen
area, internet access and conference room.  He is happy to let us use
the conference room for the event.

With an 8MBit internet connection and ample parking near by (Asda car
park) it sounds like an idea location.

I'm asking around for Exeter at the moment to see if we can find
anywhere.  Barnstaple isn't looking very good at the moment,
unfortunately they won't mention any Children In Need related events on
Lantern FM.

Anyone had any luck with Cornwall?

Rob