Re: [LUG] Kubuntu Edgy

On 01/11/06 20:17:46, Neil Stone wrote:
Neil Winchurst wrote:

> One question to any kubuntu Edgy experts out there. I was surprised
> to find that the galeon browser is not available.

It's in the Universe repository:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/gnome/galeon
http://packages.ubuntu.com/edgy/gnome/galeon
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Ubuntu

> Since it is a gnome program I expected to find it listed in the
> repository somewhere,but could not find it. Any help to locate it
> much appreciated.

Ensure you enable the Universe repository. You might want multiverse which is a lot like Debian non-free.

> Other than that, can anyone recommend an email client that I could
> use apart from T-Bird, which I have already set up.

Balsa, Sylpheed, mutt ...

apt-cache search email | more

--

Neil Williams