Re: [LUG] Interesting article about the MS Vista EULA

It's always worth mentioning the lug,  partly as it's a great
community,  with free discussion and support from users by users,  so
any advice comes from people who know what it's like to be taking their
first steps  not just with a new distro,  but in the OSS world generally
right up to the more advanced things you can do with the software.

I think the posters are still on the site,   I will have a look at
updating them when I get back home

Paul