Re: [LUG] New Member

George Reynolds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently joined your group and I thought I would say hi. I am 23
> from Barnstaple. I have just moved down to Devon, never been a member
> of a LUG before. I have been using Linux on my main laptop now for
> over 3 years. I am rooted in SuSE and just upgraded to 10.1 due to my
> previous laptop hard drive dying on me (bad sectors - it's going back
> to be replaced).
>
> I was wondering if you guys had any plans for meetings in Devon soon?
> I looked on the calendar and saw nothing.
>

> Anyway, I look forward to interesting Linux discussion with everybody!
>
> Bye for now
> George

Hi George,

Sorry I can't be much help with the wireless.  I'm pretty sure there are
a couple of members in North Devon.  Maybe you guys could get together
for a North Devon meeting?  I'd be interested in coming along to one if
it was on a week day in the early evening (I occasionally do work up in
North Devon at Lantern FM).

We have had a couple of meetings in Paignton and Exeter (and one looks
like it is being arranged in Cornwall) but I don't think anything has
happened in North Devon yet.

Rob