Re: [LUG] Interesting article about the MS Vista EULA

Rob Beard wrote:

> There is an interesting article about the EULA on MS Vista on The
> Register at the moment.

It's really scary. They've effectively stopped anyone running Vista in a
virtual machine legally, and I don't understand why - surely that's as
valid a source of revenue as any other?

I'm no sure fair use is obtained by capping the maximum times you can
reinstall either.

And the cost!

Madness!

I'm pretty sure most of my office machines will be staying with XP for a
long time, and when upgrading I'll be pushing for whatever Ubuntu is
doing at the time.