Re: [LUG] Linux Course

You may want to e-mail these colleges and ask if they do courses,  and
at the same time point out the stats that Linux usage IS GROWING and
Microsoft are NOT industry standard,  as they seem to think,   many
places are behind the times,

Of course here in canada we are ahead of you,  if you don't mind moving
to vancouver the British Columbia Institute of technology run courses.

http://www.bcit.ca/search/?restrict=courses&site=bcit&client=bcit&proxystylesheet=bcit&output=xml_no_dtd&filter=0&getfields=fulltitle&q=LINUX

I may try and investigate the reasons they are running these, partly as
if it's because of industry demand,  we really need to get our fingers
out in the UK.

Paul,