Re: [LUG] Linux version of Quicken?

No and probably not.

You should be able to run quicken itself via wine or CrossoverOffice
(the commercial version of wine that is tested against MS Office and
stuff like Quicken).

You could try gnucash, it works fine for managing personal or simple
business accounts, not that I could be bothered with it - I use a
spreadsheet at the moment because I just have a handful of clients to
invoice, and a bunch of expenses, as well as good accountant.

cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk