Re: [LUG] Exeter Meet

Viv and Philip wrote:

> Exeter would be OK for me. Do let me know ?

Me, I'm itching to see the inside of St Peters school.

But I don't dare ask Mark if they can host a meeting, as I'm sure he is
probably still working like crazy to clear up after the change of site.

The new building does look nice, and they have nearly finished the
roadworks outside it. (Presumably to put crossings anywhere near where
kids may go -- although presumably if the kids lives on the other side
of these main roads they had to cross it to get to the old school).

Afraid the spare Office here we had the Debian day meet in, is full of
architects (or something like that).

Any other venues offered?

 Simon