Subject: Special promotion for your colleagues at the LinuxWorld Conferenc e
Date: Wednesday 11 October 2006 15:00
From: CRISTINA MELENCHON <C.MELENCHON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'cristina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<cristina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As you are a Linux User Group we are pleased to inform you that we are
offering you, your members, colleagues and associates the opportunity to
attend the LinuxWorld  conference at a reduced rate.  For full details of
the topics, speakers and fees please visit www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

Should they wish to attend they will be eligible for a 10% discount
(including off the early bird rate).  All they have to do is visit
http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=PreReg/PreRegID=2/t=m  to
book their place and enter the Special Promotional Code LUG at the bottom of
their form.

Please note that this offer is valid for bookings taken from today until
20th October.

I hope you are able to pass this information on and look forward to seeing
you at LinuxWorld.

Kind regards

Cristina Melenchon
Marketing Manager