[LUG] Xandros 4 Home Edition Premium - Review Posted

Firefox and Thunderbird on XP.

Except it comes with more software bundled, and the power of "apt".

Anyway members can see more at;

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/wiki/?id=view/dist-reviews%2Fmisc%2F9

All installation, and configuration was done through the GUI. Whilst I
saw a few scary text messages during installation I didn't touch the
command line for anything (if you ignore my hack for the KDE panel crash
- reset would have worked!). It sorted graphics, sounds, wireless
networking by point and click. Kind of like XP but without the hassle.

I assume Neil has to approve reviews before they appear on the public area?

I'm sure there is much more I could mention, but time didn't permit.

 Simon