[LUG] User friendly server side mail filter system

Hello everyone.
I've got postfix, courier-imap and squirrelmail all set up and working.
However, it appears that the serversidefilter plugin for squirrelmail is
out of date and unsupported.
What I'm looking for is a user-friendly web-based front end for a server
side filter system like maildrop or procmail (which both, it has to be
said, have a complicated filtering language). All it needs to be is
subject/to/from/cc/whatever contains/doesn't_contain/is/isn't [some string].
Does anyone know of such a system? I don't mind if it uses
maildrop,qmail,procmail or whatever, so long as it works.

Thanks
Simon