Re: [LUG] PCs - M$ untaxed

On 04/10/06 18:51:29, Ben Goodger wrote:
On 04/10/06, David Bell <grimpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If anyone is considering buying a new desktop box, without without

Why not simply build your own?

Time.

Neil S. built my latest amd64 box - the last machine I built was years ago and I just didn't want to spend time getting up to speed with the best cards etc. for amd64. Neil has the up to date knowledge and recent experience and he offered his time. Suited me perfectly. I was happy to install Debian GNU/Linux once it was connected up. I'm concentrating now on software. I haven't got the time to keep up to date with hardware changes that Neil has to appreciate in his work.

Thanks again, Neil.

--

Neil Williams