Re: [LUG] Free Linux based computer with broadband connection

On Thursday 28 September 2006 02:16, Michael Mortimore wrote:
> obviously they aren't too dumb to realise. npower are tho. i signed up
> a year ago on the website, and when we went to close the account in
> july they hadn't heard of us. they had however been happily supplying
> us with power for a year.
We had the reverse - we lived somewhere for 11 years and every year were
threatened with court action over non payment buy british gas who did not
supply us through a meter we didn't have that they checked we didn't have and
agreed we didn't have, and then threatened us again.
Got it sorted and moved here!
Tom et tom