Re: [LUG] apt-get:recalling terminal output

Keith Abraham wrote:
> I've just done an apt-get dist-upgrade and saw a line
> of output I want to re-read scroll off the top of the
> screen. Is there any way I can recall apt-get's last
> output?

I don't think it is logged, but dpkg output should go to
/var/log/dpkg.log, cron-apt is also logged to "/var/log/messages".

I'm failing to recall how you change where upgrade notifications get
sent, but I have them emailed to me (and always set it on install).