Re: [LUG] /dev/scd0

It's so they can have more bullet points on the feature list. I
remember buying a box of floppy disks that had "download files from
the internet" as a feature. I never did find the built-in internets...

/dev/scd is the cd drive on my laptop. I think that the black dog
claims to be a usb cd drive so it can auto run the X server in
windows, so it wouldn't surprise me if flash drive manufacturers used
the same method.