Re: [LUG] Moving forward

Matt Lee wrote:
> If we come to a concensus that we want to work more on the message of free
> software and promoting GNU/Linux, then I will work on a new look website

No thanks, Matt.

Revised content, yes. New foundations / structure / engine, sorry, no.

Feel free to add whatever content you want to the Wiki. A collective
edit of a set of pages there can give us a consensus. I can incorporate
that into the static pages later.

> for
> us, as the existing one is complicated and doesn't actually say anything about
> who we are or what we do.

You missed a IMHO there, Matt. I've no problems revising parts of the
site to clarify things but we've discussed your ideas for websites
before (off list) and we have very different views. I've tried to work
with your ideas before and what you have previously viewed as simple is
far from usable.

--

Neil Williams