Re: [LUG] Happy Software Freedom Day

oops, forgot all about this today,  then again I have been on the go
nearly all day,  as there was a reunion at camp, of people who where
here many years ago.  if I remember i will put a gnu badge on tomorrow,
that way I can perhaps promote OSS tomorrow, a day late but we should be
doing this every day.

Paul