Re: [LUG] Mobile phone access - Xandros 3.0.1 OCE

Simon Waters wrote:
> Julian Hall wrote:
>
>> Also on another list someone mentioned gnokii.  Now I have libgnokii2
>> installed, but not the first clue how to access it.
>>

> Urm install "gnokii" and run it sounds like a plan? Why haven't you
> tried that?

I have.  First thing I obviously thought of, but I couldn't find
anything but this libgnokii2 thing.  Been a while since I tried but IIRC
it said 'broken packages' when I tried gnokii.

Xandros is Debian based so if anyone knows where an unbroken package is
I'd be grateful.

Kind regards,

Julian