[LUG] Damaged Photos - Help Needed!!

Posted by "Matthew Cremore" <dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

HELP!!  (Not strictly a Linux question but hopefully someone can help).

We were downloading some photos from a camera when the batteries failed.  We managed
to get 3 of the photos but the rest have disappeared from the cameras memory.  We've
tried several recovery programs, one of which does show the correct number of photos
but after the third photo they are all marked as damaged.
Anyone got any suggestions as to how we can retrieve them (windows or linux)?

Thanks in advance,
Matt.
--

Generated by the contributors page