Re: [LUG] August BBQ Sunday 20th

On 17/08/06, Paul Weaver <iso@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 09:06:03AM +0100, Alex Charrett wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Hello and thankyou for the email, we are now away on holiday until the
> > the 29/8/06.  I shall contact you as soon as we get back to work on
> > Monday.
> >
> > Regards
> > Christian
>
> List subscription disabled.

It's an intelegent computer (obviously running Linux), that read the
email, decided it was about an event on the 20th August, and informed us
all that Christian won't be available.
Pretty amazing AI.

Or just a dumb and annoying auto-replier that can't differentiate between a list and a personal message.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382