Re: [LUG] Ubuntu server down?????

On 23/07/06, James Wonnacott <jwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't seem to be able to connect to Ububtu.com or specifically,
gb.archive.ubuntu.com.
Can someone else try please and let me know if its just me.
Thanks
James

Canonical went down earlier on, maybe the Manx electricity infrastructure doesn't like heat or something.
Launchpad is now up again, so presumably the rest of Canonical is up.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382