Re: [LUG] Scanners

Hi Guys

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 13:02, Richard Brown wrote:
> > What make/model is it?
>
> From the Kinfo centre:
> Manufacturer: Visioneer
> Serial No.: RTS8801B-0001
> One touch 4800 USB/Microtech scanport 3000
Bit more info. I ran sane-find-scanner
It came up with the following:
found USB scanner (vendor=0x04a7, product=0x0224, chip=rts8858c?) at
libusb:001:004
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported
by
So I ran scanimage -L and it came up with:

Hope that helps. I will carry on looking.

Thanks
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk