Re: [LUG] (Another rant) [Fwd: Microsoft shuts down Windows 98]

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:
> The same goes for all of you who do it:  DON'T BASH MICROSOFT. it makes linux
> users look like spoilt children, and gives us a really bad name.
>
>  ~ Theo
Yay!  Someone else who doesn't actually see them as "evil".  They are
just a company.  I've lost count of the number of times that I've had to
explain to people that I don't "hate the company", I don't "hate Bill
Gates", I just don't actually *like* using their software.  Hardware,
however, is a different matter - I have yet to find anyone who makes a
trackball quite like the original MS Intellimouse Trackball... they were
great... *reminisces*

Erm, sorry about that.  End everyone should at least cast a cursory
glance over the Advocate's guide (see TLDP.org)

Grant