Re: [LUG] Resurrecting Pan

Neil Williams wrote:
> Julian Hall wrote:
>
>>Xandros 3.0.1 OCE
>>Pan 0.14.2.91
>>
>>I tried upgrading Pan from the version above, using a DEB from the Pan
>>website.
>

> Yuk! Goes to show just why standard repositories should be used!

So you'll get Debian's improved behaviour of toasting your ".pan" files
with every release, instead of the authors?

I agree with the sentiments on using packages for the distro, but the in
this case I doubt it is the root cause.

Try also "mv ~/.pan ~/.pan.old" and recreate all the settings, if it
works then, it is probably just pan upgrades being their usual pain.