Re: [LUG] Telephone Answering and Bigpockets

Hi,

> I have a couple of questions. First one being is it possible to set up Linux
> to receive incoming calls as an answerphone please

Yes it is possible and I have done this once but i forget what i used,
I had a standard V90 modem with voice etc and had to connect the voice
output into the line in on the sound card.

It may have been vbox? but it was so long ago i have forgotton!

Robin