[LUG] OT: How many Tom's does it take to have a DCGLUG Discussion.....

How many Tom's does it take to have a DCGLUG Discussion.....

I seem to remember a point about two years ago or so, when I was the
only Tom in the group (or at least the only one who posted), and I was
lucky because I could always sign off as Tom.

I am now aware that we have (in no particular order) :

Tom Arrow
Tom Potts
Tom Edwards
and  yours truly Tom Brough.

Any more lurking out there ?

Is this an indication of the prosperity of DCGLUG ?
And have I created a new scale of measurement (The Tom Tom Scale) to be
used by all GLUG's worldwide ?

Zero / One Tom - alpha GLUG status
Two Toms - beta GLUG status
Three Toms - matured GLUG status
Four Toms ++ - hot rocking GLUG status

Well maybe this is just me getting delusional

Never the less ...  I think I am going to have to give up signing myself
off as Tom.

Tom.

Dohh I've done it again !