Re: [LUG] OT...Really OT: Gluing a permenant magnet motor

On 17/06/06, mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The motor works but I need to get the broken 1/2 of magnet back in the
> casing.
>
> What can I use to glue it in with?
>
> --
> 'ooroo
>
> Mike...(:)-)
> Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
> You need only two tools.        o /////
> A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
> doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
> the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
> shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\

So the duct tape didn't work? (grins)

Is there much room for the magnet to move around inside the case? I'm
wondering how crucial the bond will be. If the magnet is blocked into
place somehow you might just need something to hold it down while the
case is open. Just rambling thoughts here, can't think of anything
better.

--
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit