[LUG] Which wireless ADSL modem

I currently have an Origo (cheap) wireless modem (802.11b) which was
fine until my ADSL connection was upgraded to MAX ADSL (8Mbps max). It
is fine much of the time but seems to perform less well with time. A
reboot fixes it for a while.

So I thought I might upgrade to an 802.11g wireless ADSL modem. I
don't actually need any ethernet ports as all PCs in my network
(2-off) are connected wirelessly. So I am looking for product
recommendations, especially ones known to cope well with the current
higher ADSL speeds. (some extra range would be nice too).

Ian