[LUG] imap servers and selective access

Hi guys,

I currently have dovecot setup for pop3 and imap, i would like to
restrict user access to the imap server based on username and ip
address, eg i only want user joe to access the imap server from a
connection out side my LAN. Is this possible?

I only want to allow ssl imap connections from limited users all other
users are local access only, currently any user can ssl imap in and
this is definatly not wanted.

Many thanks

Robin