Re: [LUG] Linux browser with IE engine

Hi Ed

On Saturday 03 June 2006 12:43, Ed Rackham wrote:
> Being a web developer, and developing mainly using CSS for layouts, IE
> likes to break my layouts (as they STILL can't get the CSS right!) and as
> such I need to test my layouts in an IE-rendering type browser.
Several options:
1. Use browsercam.com. You have to pay money but you get screenshots of all
operating systems.
2. Use css-d (do a Google on that word). This is a list of professionals that
help other professional and amateurs in using css. Part of the help are site
checks etc including IE!
3. Buy a winblows box or email me and I will send you screenshots!

Hope that helps.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk