Re: [LUG] Combining servers?

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 12:30 +0100, Kelly Jones wrote:
> Have you considered using vmware to run two seperate virtual machines
> on one set of hardware?

Or even Xen?  (Licencing is better I understand)

Depending on how much time you have, I would do a fresh reinstall of
debian stable, and set up everything again - it shouldn't take that
long.  Securing the server is likely to be the most time intensive part.

Make sure you've either made a full backup or kept the old disks so
copying of mail and webroot shouldn't be that hard.

Regards,

Mark