[LUG] OT: Domain registrars

Hi all,

Having just survived not getting any e-mail for three days due to my domain
registrar messing up my MX records, I'm now looking for a new domain
registrar :-)

Any suggestions?

The main things I need are full DNS management - specifically the ability to
create subdomains and TXT (SPF) records - and e-mail forwarding for when my
server loses its connection to the world.

I'm currently with FreeParking and I recently tried 1&1 who claim to provide
"Complete DNS Management" but actually don't...

TIA,
David.

--
David Johnson