Re: [LUG] OT: It's a girl!

Hi Rob

On 25 May 2006, at 08:36, Rob Beard wrote:

Not sure if any of you folks knew, but my girlfriend was heavily pregnant. Well on Tuesday @ 10:30am we had a little baby girl. We've named her Eleanor Toni (Ellie for short). I would have posted earlier but as you can guess, I've been busy.
Congratulations - my first is only 10 months old so I know something of what you are going to go through for the next 10 months. And don't believe what the cynics say this will be some of the best moments of your life. It is a privilege and joy.

She wasn't expected for another week, luckily we were fairly prepared.
Wow - I was fully prepared.... but I still forgot so much!
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk

-