RE: [LUG] Email clients

> This seems such a necessary facility that I was surprised to find that
> it was not available on all the other email clients that I
> checked out.
> As an example it is not a choice on thunderbird. In fact, Sylpheed is
> the only one I have found where it is available.
>
> Is this just me, or do others find this surprising too?

Not really, this sort of set up (I'm guessing you're using POP3?) can lead to all
sorts of fascinating cock-ups, not least of which is that most ISPs limit pop3
mailbox sizes (and such accounts haven't historically been designed for long-term
storage - though that doesn't sound what you're doing); IMAP, of course, is a
different kettle of fish.

-