Re: [LUG] KDE crash handler

On Tue, 16 May 2006 15:32:30 +0100
"Robin Cornelius" <robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5/16/06, Neil Winchurst <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Eventually they stop. But, obviously, it is annoying. Can anyone
> > suggest how I stop it please?
> >

> Any idea *what* is crashing? What info does the backtrace tab give you?
>
> Robin

Sorry, the backtrace tab says that it is unable to create a valid
backtrace. However I suspect a problem with Mozilla Firefox. When I try
to open Edit/Preferences it freezes. Eventually I am told that it is no
longer responding and do I want to close it. Perhaps something happened
yesterday which left something looping.

I restarted the computer and the same thing happened. As I say,
eventually the errors stop appearing, but it is a pain. I am going to
look in bugs.kde.org

Neil

-