Re: [LUG] Native linux image creation software

Ben Goodger wrote:

> Xara LX has recently been GPLised but it doesn't implement Save or
> text yet, which are fairly vital for production use; however, it does
> do some awesome things with separating transparency gradients from
> colour gradients. Seems an interesting new development.

And I water one of the Xara LX developers plants, if he doesn't make it
into the Office. Its a small contribution to development of free
software but the plants like it.

Given the occasional screams of anguish, and mutterings, in the
background, I'd guess the SVN version may have "save" implemented, or
will do shortly, but you might not want to trust your images to it fully
till it is released.

-