[LUG] Re: Xandros Xorg failure following updates

Julian Hall wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Having just updated Xandros 3.0 via the Xandros Networks utility, Xorg
> will now not boot.

Problem solved.  The issue was that Xorg didn't like that I had manually
changed 'Driver "keyboard"' to 'Driver "kbd"'.  I renamed it, ran
buildxconf and it let me back in.

Then I found it had lost my motherboard drivers (onboard network - oh
joy! - and audio).  That was a piece of cake, just rerun the Nvidia
NFORCE motherboard package to put them right.

Kind regards,

Julian

-