[LUG] Devon/Cornwall Perl Monger Technical Meet - 17th May

Hi all,

I've just confirmed the venue, and received 2 kind offers of a
projector for the evening.

It'll be held at the Waterfront, in plymouth - We'll have a
non-smoking bar to ourselves, and they do decent bar food (they also
have a proper restaurant), decent drink and some very very good
cocktails.

I'll announce and advertise it properly once I have the confirmation in writing.

Cheers,

A.

-