[LUG] OT: Ebuyer

Keith Abraham wrote:
Never had any problems with Ebuyer stuff over a similar period.
Admittedly I only buy "named" equipment, never stuff re-badged
as Ebuyer's own.
I've also been buying from Ebuyer for a couple of years. My current PSU is an Ebuyer own brand. Also had a four port router with built-in print server. Never let me down and it is now still in service with a friend since I went to WiFi. Never had any problems with kit bought from them. With re-branded stuff it's always an idea to try and find out who the original OEM is. The router was an Origo and worked fine.

Kind regards,

Julian

(moved this from the original thread as it was confusing me and the subject no longer applied :))