Re: [LUG] [OT]: Moving to Cornwall

Bill Smith wrote:

Sorry to sound so down but a lot depends on what you intend to do, will you be working ?

Nope, retired 5 years ago at the ripe old age of 50 ;-)

 if so then make sure you have a job before you come as
they are few and far between down here. if you are intent on retiring down here then go for the scenery it is grand.

That's the plan.

 and I like it here where
I am, I can look out me front door and on the left have St Ives and on the right St Agnes Head about 30 miles of view... this and and a Cornish Lass is why I live here.

Sounds good to me. We don't need a big place, just a couple of bedrooms will do but we do want to be away from the crowds and have a good sized garden - one big enough to put a 20ft shed in anyway to hold all my hobby gear - I restore valve radios and tape recorders, record music and mess with PCs.

Ian
-

-