Re: [LUG] [OT]: Moving to Cornwall

Rob Beard wrote:
Simon Waters wrote:

Charlie BT wrote:
Nice One, I  used to Live in Swanton Morley in Norfolk but now live in
lovely sunny Exmouth

welcome to the club

Norwich lad myself (well Thorpe anyway, hey the distinction affects the
rates* you pay).

I can see a whole branch of the group developing, those who know there
bishey barnabees from their dumplings.
LOL, I haven't heard Bishey Barnabees for a long time. My two daughters are Norwich born and bred. My eldest daughter even still says Q as Koooo as they do in Norwich (or Narrage as they seem to pronounce it). I lived in Dereham for about a year, and about 3 years in Norwich, with a few weeks stay in Poringland and Bergh Apton (which I could have sworn only had 4 houses, a village shop and a pub).

So Simon & Ian, what do you think of the* pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre? :-)**
*

1. You just bump into loads of people instead of dodging cars.
2. All the good shops are outside the pedestrian area so you end up dodging cars anyway.
3. I hate Norwich
4. The bookshops are crap - thay have hardly any Linux books
5. The only 'good thing' TM about Norwich is Maplins.

Ian

-