[LUG] meetings at PRFC

I asked to day about the group booking paignton as a venue in my absence, this is perfectly OK if you give them about 3 weeks notice, the club phone number on the website at www.paigntonrugby.co.uk so normal charge applies £10.

We hand over to the cricket club next week, phone number is the same, however as games go on for hours, and the club is open most evenings as with the rugby club tuesday / thursday is training, you may be able to simply meet up at a weekend, and meet up outside, watch cricket while talking about computers / Linux or what ever comes up. or perhaps meet up at local cricket or rugby clubs, they usuallyu have car parks, it's worth investigating, can't promise internet access, but if enough peoplel ask about that, and the group can make a suggestion as to how to do it cheap, you may get a few clubs to provide basic acess or even wireless access, it's worth looking into perhaps.

While on the subject of meets, good luck for the next 12 months, I will see if I can bring some goodies back from Linux world expo next april :) hopefully by this time next year the group will have a good set of regular meeting venues, of course any lug members planning on going, let me know and I may be in a position to help with accomodation for a few days,
Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org