Re: [LUG] Apache Content-length problem

mike+redtux.org.uk wrote:
> Well this is the only error in the log. I have a page with 6 file
> select fields accessing some v long file names on a ntfs partition
> 1. if i run it on my machine it all works (no really long names) 2.
> on the problem machine if i cut down the number of files it also
> works. Both machines running fc5.

Mike -- we still need more information to be much help.

At least some idea of the language the CGI script is in.
Perhaps a copy of relevant parts or all of it.

Which browser (and version) ? Although assume this is the same between
testing different servers?

Does the client use a proxy server accessing the second RH box? (Proxy
servers are notorious for messing with this)

Are there any known differences between the two servers?

What filename?

Is it possible one of them has a funny character that the browser
doesn't encode correctly (thing space in filename, or other fun
characters for URLs ("%", "&", "?", quote characters etc).

I'd still take a guess at PHP memory settings, IF you are using PHP.

-