Re: [LUG] If "Boot Camp" switches windows users to Macs then ....

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 20:32 +0100, Benjamin A'Lee wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 06:57:10PM +0100, Tom Brough wrote:
> > Will we all end up being GNU/ Linux users on Apple hardware ?
>
> Is there any particular reason to use Apple hardware anymore, now it's
> not PowerPC based?

Yes, it's staggeringly fast, extremely pretty, compact, reliable,
ergonomic and it runs OS X. No standard PC has yet been got to run
Apple's commercial, packaged version of OS X, and one of the reasons I
use Linux is because it's the closest equivalent to OS X.